New Releases of iHRIS Manage and iHRIS Qualify
We are pleased to announce the release of iHRIS Manage and iHRIS Qualify 4.0.18.
Since the 4.0.15 release, we added several new features and enhancements to improve the usability and data quality of the software, including:
- A new checkbox display for entering data and selecting multiple form entries
- Steps to avoid duplicate data entry
- Options for granting public access to reports
- The ability to print documents with images, such as license cards with health worker photos
- An easier way to select language options
- An easier way to limit report views
- Improved error messaging
- A new Training Instructor Module, which allows iHRIS administrators to manage training instructors and assign them to courses.
We also fixed several bugs reported by iHRIS users. A full list of changes in version 4.0.18 can be found here.
This release also introduces Malian French as a language option. The complete list of language options in 4.0.18 includes Dutch, Estonian, French, Malian French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Swahili, and Tagalog.
You may access a live, working demo of each of the systems on our iHRIS Software Suite page.