Release of iHRIS Manage and iHRIS Qualify 4.0.2
We are pleased to announce the release of iHRIS Qualify and iHRIS Manage 4.0.2.
This is a major upgrade for iHRIS Qualify, as it is migrating to the more sophisticated data structure that was introduced with iHRIS Manage 4.0. It is a minor release for iHRIS Manage.
New enhancements in the 4.0.2 versions of both products allow users to:
- Upload resumes and photos
- Support decentralized data management
- Easily read data from other databases
- Include a time stamp on reports, for future analysis
- Export reports in XML format, this allows for increased interoperability with other HRH software and systems
- Link to standardized ISCO job codes (in iHRIS Manage only)
In addition, this 4.0.2 release includes overall speed improvements and several bug fixes. View a list of bug fixes here.
The full iHRIS Suite or any component may be downloaded from our Software Download page here. Please read the README file and installation instructions before downloading.
You may access a live, working demo of each of the systems via our website as well. To get started, visit the iHRIS Software Suite page.
If you have any questions about this release, please contact us.