Release of iHRIS Manage and iHRIS Qualify 4.0.3
New enhancements in the 4.0.3 versions include:
- The ability to search records by recent changes
- Improved translation tools
- Increased interoperability with other health information systems software, such as District Health Information Systems (DHIS), through:
- A pluggable authentication module (system administrators, please read the important documentation at http://open.intrahealth.org/mediawiki/Pluggable_Authentication)
- A module to map data with Universally Unique Identifiers to enable distributed systems to uniquely identify information without significant central coordination.
- Speed improvements to the form caching and custom reporting system
- A workplace incident module (iHRIS Manage)
- An accident/injury module (iHRIS Manage)
- Improved support for Red Hat Linux distribution
In addition, this 4.0.3 release includes several bug fixes. View a full list of enhancements and bug fixes here: http://open.intrahealth.org/mediawiki/IHRIS_Suite_4.0_Development#Completed
The full iHRIS Suite or any component may be downloaded from our Software Download page at http://www.capacityproject.org/hris/suite/ihris_software.php. Please read the README file and installation instructions before downloading.
You may access a live, working demo of each of the systems via our website as well. To get started, visit the iHRIS Software Suite page at http://www.capacityproject.org/hris/suite/.