iHRIS Manage 4.0.0 Release
We are pleased to announce the release of a major upgrade to iHRIS Manage. You may download iHRIS Manage 4.0.0 and all supporting software from the Launchpad hosting site (or go to the Software Download page).
Several enhancements are included in this release:
- Customize any field name display (change "district" to "state," for example)
- Create customized roles and assign specific tasks to those roles
- Export selected standard data lists, for use in other systems at a facility level, for example
- Import data, from facility-level installations for centralized reporting, for example
- Add registration and license numbers to employee records
- Limit searches for employee records by employee status, job or facility
- Search for position records by job, facility, department, status, cadre or classification
- Improved selection of data items, such as positions, geographical locations and offices/facilities when entering data
If you would like to try out iHRIS Manage before downloading, access our demo site.
The full release notes are available on our wiki. Read these notes before installing the update.
If you have any questions about this release please contact us.