Announcing the Release of iHRIS 4.1.6, Now with Self-Service Support for iHRIS Qualify
We are pleased to announce the release of iHRIS Manage and iHRIS Qualify 4.1.6. Key components of the iHRIS platform of software, iHRIS Manage maintains health worker deployment, performance, and attrition information while iHRIS Qualify tracks training, certification, and licensure. Download the latest versions and get installation instructions.
New features to highlight in this release include:
- Self-Service support for iHRIS Qualify
- Data Standardization and Quality:
- A new Coded List form for easy implementation of code in drop-down lists that will better support the use of national and international standard data lists, data quality, and interoperability.
- Easily consolidate lists of data (e.g., consolidate ‘nurse/midwife’, ‘midwife’ and ‘SBA’ into ‘midwife’) to support quick standardization and simplification of data lists (e.g., to get 500 job titles down to a new standard list of 80).
- Data Reporting:
- A new Cross Tab report option that allows for display of data by easily assigning variables to rows and columns (e.g., a table that presents health worker cadres by district or gender by facility type).
- A new ‘starts with’ filter for searching report data (e.g., searching on ‘alf’ will return ‘Alfred’ or ‘Alfonse’ but not ‘Gandalf’).
- Several improvements to generating reports from Open Office word document templates.
- Improved site speed by allowing reports to be used to select data instead of long drop-down lists.
- Site Configuration and Customization:
- Improved ability to create and edit forms and lists automatically through the web interface.
- Easier uploading of site configuration data from the web interface.
- Security improvements for production sites.
- In-Service Training Module:
- Easily add and remove students from a course.
- Highlight students that have taken a course more than once.
- Quickly enter pre-, post- and in-course exam scores.
- New training participation report to track training attendance.
If you have questions about this new release, we invite you to ask our global community for support and advice by joining our forum.