4.0.5 Release of iHRIS Manage and Qualify
We are pleased to announce the release of iHRIS Manage and iHRIS Qualify 4.0.5.
New enhancements in the 4.0.5 versions include:
- The ability to generate and archive standardized documents such as a License Certificate or Employment/Hire Letter
- Speed improvements and better handling of geography in report generation
- A Dependents Module, which was coded-in-country at a Tanzania developer training and enables iHRIS Manage to track information on health worker dependents
- Support for SDMX-HD code lists, http://www.sdmx-hd.org/, to increase interoperability of iHRIS with other Health Information Systems such as OpenMRS and DHIS2
- Full Italian and French translations for beta testing
A complete list of changes can be viewed here.
The full iHRIS Suite or any component may be downloaded from our Software Download page . Please read the README file and installation instructions before downloading.
You may access a live, working demo of each of the systems via our website as well. The 4.0.5 demos will be available soon. To get started, visit the iHRIS Software Suite page.