4.0.5 Release of iHRIS Manage and Qualify
We are pleased to announce the release of iHRIS Manage and iHRIS Qualify 4.0.5.
New enhancements in the 4.0.5 versions include:
- The ability to generate and archive standardized documents such as a License Certificate or Employment/Hire Letter
- Speed improvements and better handling of geography in report generation
- A Dependents Module, which was coded-in-country at a Tanzania developer training and enables iHRIS Manage to track information on health worker dependents
- Support for SDMX-HD code lists, http://www.sdmx-hd.org/, to increase interoperability of iHRIS with other Health Information Systems such as OpenMRS and DHIS2
- Full Italian and French translations for beta testing
A complete list of changes can be viewed here.
The full iHRIS Suite or any component may be downloaded from our Software Download page . Please read the README file and installation instructions before downloading.
You may access a live, working demo of each of the systems via our website as well. The 4.0.5 demos will be available soon. To get started, visit the iHRIS Software Suite page.
If you have any questions about this release, please contact us through our website (http://www.capacityproject.org/hris/contact) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.