Announcing the Release of iHRIS Version 4.1.8
We are pleased to announce the release of iHRIS Manage and iHRIS Qualify Version 4.1.8. iHRIS Manage maintains health worker deployment, performance, and attrition information. iHRIS Qualify tracks training, certification, and licensure.
New features in this release include:
- Simplified Chinese and Sinhalese added as default languages.
- Various improvements and bug fixes made for custom reports and template printing, as well as the ability to periodically email reports in all formats.
- Load in DHIS meta-data (organisation units and data elements) and link them to iHRIS facilities or other iHRIS data. See the technical article on our wiki for more information.
- Employment, education and demographic modules updated. (Thanks to Dr. Juma Lungo!)
- Fixes for the application and salary forms, as well as printed forms and image handling. (Thanks to Sovello Mgani!)
- Improvements to the Training Module, including printing certificates and bulk-editing student participation data.
- Improvements and bug fixes for the Change Position page.
- Automatic handling of dates in all languages. (Note: The php5-intl package must be installed: "sudo apt-get install php5-intl".)
- Selecting data by the tree view now works in both form relationships, with report selectors for REFERENCE fields and when the top-level data is selectable.
- Automatically manage database lists and allow easy remapping of data lists to support data standardization efforts. See the technical article on our wiki for more information.
- Improvements made to Magic Data, including improved handling of large binary files and quicker editing in the Magic Data browser.
Visit the Download page to download the Version 4.1.8 of the iHRIS Suite, iHRIS Manage alone, and iHRIS Qualify alone, and to read download and installation instructions. If you have any questions or need technical support, please post your requests to our Google group.