New Releases of iHRIS Manage and iHRIS Qualify
We are pleased to announce the release of iHRIS Manage and iHRIS Qualify 4.0.15.
Since the 4.0.12 release, we have introduced several new features and enhancements to make implementation and administration of iHRIS easier, including:
- A simpler method for producing standardized forms based on OpenOffice documents (documentation can be found here)
- Faster report generation.
We have also fixed the following reported bugs:
- Nightly command report generation fails (#785916)
- Delete Records module requires PHP 5.3 (#785913)
- Submit and Confirm buttons do not require Mootools (#746558)
- Training course site should not be a unique value (#781278)
- Editing training course competency evaluations produces error message (#750413)
- Training course sometimes shows wrong # of students (#781286)
- Wrong popup text for search button (#750500)
- Inconsistent report descriptions (#750518)
- Disciplinary Action fields named inappropriately or missing (788188)
- Typo in Confirmation module (788192)
- Disciplinary Action information does not appear in person’s record (788189)
- Scheduling course has unclear language (744416)
We encourage you to continue to submit bug reports via Launchpad, the site that hosts the iHRIS code, here.
Full languages options in 4.0.15 include Dutch, Estonian, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Swahili, and Tagalog. We would like to thank Marino Holguin for contributing to the Spanish translations. Also, thanks to the Translatewiki community for contributing to the Dutch, German, and Tagalog translations.
The full iHRIS Suite or any component may be downloaded from our Software Download page here. Please read the README file and installation instructions before downloading.
You may access a live, working demo of each of the systems via our website as well. To get started, visit the iHRIS Software Suite page on our website.
If you have any questions about this release, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.