Announcing the Release of Offline (Windows) iHRIS 3.1.2
We are pleased to announce the release of a major update to the Windows version of iHRIS, Offline iHRIS. Version 3.1.2 includes for the first time all three components of the iHRIS Suite: Manage, Qualify and Plan, our workforce planning and modeling software. This version also has all Version 3.1 updates, including support for building custom reports and the new in-service training management module for iHRIS Manage.
In addition, Offline iHRIS 3.1 has these new features and fixes:
- Choose to install one or all of the following: iHRIS Manage, iHRIS Qualify, iHRIS Plan, PHP MyAdmin.
- Set the password for the database.
- Choose to install the software for use only on the desktop or on a local area network.
- Install three kinds of sample data: base data, medical base data and sample (fictional) data for demonstration purposes. The user can opt not to install any sample data for a clean install.
- Conflict problem with other programs using Apache or MySQL have been resolved.
- From version 3.1 on, upgrades will be handled by the Offline iHRIS installer. However, this version will *not* upgrade from Version 3.0 of Offline iHRIS.
Offline iHRIS may be downloaded from our Software Download web page. Please read the README file and installation instructions before downloading.
If you have any questions about this release please contact us through our website or at firstname.lastname@example.org.