New Software Release: iHRIS Version 4.1.9
We are pleased to announce the release of Version 4.1.9 of iHRIS Manage and iHRIS Qualify, health workforce information solutions. iHRIS Manage supports Ministry of Health and other service delivery organizations to track, manage, deploy, and map the health workforce. iHRIS Qualify enables professional councils and associations to maintain a database of registered and licensed health professionals to support increased quality of care.
Several new features are available in this release Version 4.1.9:
- As a security enhancement, you can now set an automatic logout time for the system. This setting will automatically log out a user who has not signed out within the specified number of seconds.
- All new records will automatically save with the date the record was created, which can also be included in any custom reports.
- To reinforce data standards, you can now link health worker cadres to the WHO-recommended ISCO classifications for health workers.
- Now create training certificates and standardized hire letters as either PDF or Microsoft Word files. Previously, these could only be created in OpenOffice ODT format.
- The new release of iHRIS Manage improves flexibility for capturing and recording salary details for employees.
- When managing trainings in iHRIS Manage, the display now shows existing students in a scheduled training course when adding new students to the course. You can also edit the exam results for all students in the course at once.
- A new date field enables setting a data as month and year only, without having to specify the day.
- In addition, you can extend the basic calendar display page to add data in the calendar view.
This release also resolves several outstanding issues, including improved generation of standardized letters and reports, report exports, and custom reports. To review technical details on these and other new features in this release, please refer to the Release Notes on the wiki.