Software Release: iHRIS Manage and iHRIS Qualify Version 4.1.3
We are pleased to announce the release of iHRIS Manage and iHRIS Qualify 4.1.3. Part of the iHRIS Suite of software, iHRIS Manage maintains health worker deployment, performance, and attrition information. iHRIS Qualify tracks training, certification, and licensure. Go to the Get Software page to download the latest versions.
We would also like to invite you to join our new iHRIS Google Group, for discussion, bug reports, and questions about the iHRIS software.
This release includes new features, several bug fixes, and minor improvements. A few highlights include:
- Set MAP fields by selecting from a report
- A new form LDAP storage mechanism
- Date Picker will now localize
- Fixed form data caching so that changes are reflected more quickly
- Email-based account creation and verification with HTML messages
- Improved display for pop-up messages
The complete list of language options in 4.1.3 includes Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Italian, Malian French, Portuguese, Spanish, Swahili, and Tagalog.