New Code Bounties: eHealth Fellows needed for iHRIS Manage
The Ministry of Health in Botswana uses iHRIS Manage, a Human Resource Information System (HRIS). iHRIS Manage is an open-source HRIS which manages health worker data from both the public and private health sectors in Botswana. The applicant will be expected to work on several projects in the following areas:
1. Assist in data management and cleaning for iHRIS Manage
2. Provide assistance in building custom reports in iHRIS Manage
3. Provide assistance in automation of routine tasks (PHP scripts) in iHRIS Manage
4. Provide assistance in interfacing iHRIS Manage with other parts of the Health Information System (HIS)
5. Provide new functionality to iHRIS Manage
Particular projects will be based on the applicant’s areas of expertise and interest, and determined in conjunction with the iHRIS Administrator at the MOH as well as the CapacityPlus project.
1. Successful completion of the “iHRIS Administrators – Level I” course
2. Provide appropriate documentation of all work
3. Participation in the global iHRIS Developers community
1. Ability to be at the MOH head quarters on a regular basis
2. Familiarity with the technologies Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP are highly desirable.
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org