Learn More About iHRIS Manage, Our HR Management System
iHRIS Manage is our first offering in our suite of human resource information systems. It is intended to be used by an organization to manage employee information, even across geographical locations and facilities. The system also enables an organization to deisgn and manage a comprehensive human resources strategy. Even though iHRIS Manage was built for organizations employing health workers, it can be effectively used by any type of employer. In fact, IntraHealth International is using iHRIS Manage for our own HRIS!
iHRIS Manage is an Open Source application, which means that anyone can download the software code, install it, use it and adapt it, without paying any licensing fees. We intend to have the code available on this website for downloading by the end of the summer, but you can try iHRIS Manage out immediately by logging in to our online demo. Use the Feedback button to send us any questions or suggestions you might have, or to find out how you can get a copy of the software once it's available.
So what can you do with iHRIS Manage? Here is a short list of features that the software currently supports:
- Create a standard set of jobs, or posts, for your organization and link them to standard health cadres, job classifications, job descriptions and job codes.
- Create multiple positions for each job; each position inherits the characteristics already defined for the job.
- Add additional information about each position, such as the position's supervising role, the facility where the position is located and multiple salary sources for the position.
- Create employee records and link each employee to a position already defined.
- Record position changes, such as a promotion or transfer; the system keeps a position history, detailing each position the employee has held while employed by the organization.
- Record salary changes and automatically maintain a salary history for each employee.
- When the employee leaves the organization, record the reason for departure and report on trends in attrition.
- Track and review applicants for open positions, log interview notes about each applicant and record the final hiring decision.
- Aggregate and analyze data entered in employee records to find answers to commonly asked HR management questions.