Code-Bounty/Senior eHealth Fellow – iHRIS Qualify Customizations For Professional Councils of Nigeria
CapacityPlus, the USAID global flagship project for Human Resources for Health, has been globally supporting human resources information system (HRIS) strengthening. In Ghana, CapacityPlus is working with various stakeholders to support the establishment of a national HRIS focusing on the health workforce. This Senior eHealth Fellowship will implement the customizations requested by the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN) and the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) for their iHRIS Qualify implementation.
eHealth Fellow Responsibilities and Scope of Work
- Work closely with CapacityPlus HRIS team throughout assignment
- Existing customizations of the iHRIS Qualify for NMCN will be upgraded to 4.1 with all needed rows defined
- Customizations for the MLSCN will be based on the NMCN customziations
- Maintain regular communication with the stakeholders for the councils to ensure skills transfer and to ensure customizations are as intended
- Provide proper documentation on installation of customized iHRIS, backup procedures, and other topics as needed
- Write at least one blog article about the development process and which contains the consultant’s contact information
Methodology and Available Resource Materials
The chosen candidate will have access to CapacityPlus and HRIS team members as well as all needed documentation.
Please see shared documents on Google Drive:
Period of Performance
The assignment will take place during May-June 2012
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Documented experience in customizing iHRIS
- Documented experience in providing remote support for iHRIS
- Ability to work well with a team
Interested and qualified candidates should send a CV and cover letter to Brooke Buchanan at email@example.com. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until May 18, 2012 or until the fellowship is filled. Cover letters should include the expected number of days to complete the assignment, expected daily rate in US$ at 8 hrs/day. Please note, daily rates less than $50 are preferred.