Code Bounty: Senior eHealth Fellow
Senior eHealth Fellow needed to work with the Botswana Ministry of Health
The Ministry of Health (MOH) in Botswana uses iHRIS Manage, a Human Resource Information System (HRIS). iHRIS Manage is an open-source HRIS which manages health worker data from both the public and private health sectors in Botswana. The Ministry is beginning an eHealth Fellows program
SCOPE OF WORK:
The scope of work is to provide technical support to the eHealth Fellows Program in:
• installation of Ubuntu and the iHRIS software.
• customization of the iHRIS software
• documentation of the iHRIS customizations for MOH Botswana
• assistance in building of reports
EXPECTATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
1. The applicant should be available for up to ten hours of on-line support per week during the period of the eHealth fellowship program referenced above (6 months duration)
2. Proven experience in installation and customization of the iHRIS Manage software
3. Coordinate with Botswana Ministry of Health iHRIS Administrator and CapacityPlus staff to prioritize eHealth Fellows projects
4. Write missing documentation needed by the MOH in support of its iHRIS eHealth Fellows program.
Position is open until filled. Interested candidates should forward a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com